.[P]ro [S]niper.™ Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Star Wars And if Denis Villeneuve

Répondre au sujet    .[P]ro [S]niper.™ Index du Forum » Wars » Demande de wars Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Star Wars And if Denis Villeneuve
Auteur Message
Michael11

Message Star Wars And if Denis Villeneuve Répondre en citant
Despite a disappointing performance box by global CEO Denis Villeneuve, he later became thirty-five years of justice in the world of Blade Runner with the signing of his sequel: Blade Runner 2049. Fans of Frank Herbert and his The cult book Dune can now breathe a little: Québec filmmakers know how to respect a monument of pop culture and bring new ideas.

In this state, the Happy Sad Confused podcast asked him if he thought he was behind the camera to do an episode of the Star Wars saga. As always, the director was ambivalent in this idea, but open.

It's something that could fascinate me. I do not know, it's very difficult. What is dangerous with Star Wars now is that it has developed its own vocabulary. I love seeing them, I think Rogue One was a great attempt to break the mold. (...) I think it would be a good idea to try to explore a new part of the galaxy, and I would be ready to do so. "

Denis Villeneuve was also excited to face James Bond, although he confessed that he could not move on to the next episode, preferring to focus on Dune. The director, who is more than fifty years old, turned to him to become the new director of the 25th Bono. Will it be in the credits of one of the three parts of the Star Wars saga of Rian Johnson that will be added to the current trilogy?

Mar 12 Déc - 14:52 (2017) Visiter le site web du posteur ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Mar 12 Déc - 14:52 (2017)
Répondre au sujet    .[P]ro [S]niper.™ Index du Forum » Wars » Demande de wars Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation